Garden City Veterinary Clinic was first opened in 1954 by Dr Joe Dale. When we first opened it was a small two room clinic, the door on the far east side of our building was originally the front entrance. Over the years our building has been added onto four separate times with some additional minor remodeling. Dr Keith Toll was the next owner of the clinic joining Dr Dale in 1978 and buying the practice in 1979. Dr E. David Sells came to join the practice in 1980 becoming partners with Dr Toll about two years after first joining. Dr Toll worked until about 1986 when he retired due to health problems and Dr Sells became sole proprietor. Dr Sells converted the mixed animal practice to solely a small animal and swine consultation practice in 1995. He did have several associate veterinarians over the years with Dr Eric Tuller joining in 2007. Dr Tuller purchased the clinic in June 2012 and Dr Sells remained as an associate veterinarian until he retired the following June after helping to transition Dr Lila McDiffett into our practice.